Need professional assistance
to apply for a H-1B Visa?
We help employees who pursue the goal
to work in the US bypass the havoc and anxiety related to the application for your H-1B Visa!
H-1B visa offers foreign workers the possibility to come to the US and work there legally. It also entails flexibility with regard to the occupations it allows. All this makes H-1B one of the most solicited visa types, and exactly for that reason USCIS has developed a series of measures to restrict the number of visas of this type granted every year. We will help you prepare all the documents you need to receive your H-1B Visa.
H-1B visa has a series of advantages:
- You are not obliged to have an advanced degree, outstanding skill or management position. Yet, your job should be in a specialty occupation, meaning that your bachelor’s degree or any higher degree should be in a field related to the US job.
- While in the US under the H-1B visa, you may solicit lawful permanent residency.
- H1-B allows you to legally stay and work in the US for three years, and can be extended with 3 more years (to a total of 6 years). You can also file the I-140 petition, that would allow you to try to obtain a green card.
- Regardless of the requirement for your employer to be your visa sponsor (which means that the hiring company should pay the petition fees), an employee is allowed to change the employer while in the US or work for several employers in the same time.
- It allows you to file for a H-4 visa for your spouse and children.
- Compared to other visa types, H-1B has fewer requirements.
Certain employers may be exempt from some of the fees associated with the petition. Consult your attorney to learn whether this exemption refers to your employer as well. Contact us now at (410)978 7007
Make sure you don’t overlook any important details.
Trust your dedicated H-1B Visa attorney!
What clients say
Do you have any Questions left?
Whether it is about the list of documents you need for an H-1B Visa, for H-4 for spouse or children, you need your documents set verified or you have any other H-1B related question, don’t hesitate to contact us now.