Frequently asked questions

Do you have some Questions ?

Please read questions bellow and if you can not find your answer, please send us your question, we will answer you as soon as possible.

Can a permanent resident help his/her spouse to obtain a green card?

If you are permanent resident, you can petition your spouse for immigration benefits. Before, the beneficiary had to wait months until adjusting his/her status, however the month of June visa bulletin shaws that all petitioners who filed a petition for their spouse, before March 8, 2019, will be eligible to adjust status(apply for green card, work authorization and travel document).
If you are a permanent resident and want to petition your spouse, do not hesitate to call us at 410-978-7007, or email us ai@iorgalaw.com to find out more information on how to petition for your spouse.

Ask Us